- Must be able to perform repairs from simple dents to realigning damaged car frames.
- Perform cab / sheet metal repair / frame measuring and pulling.
- Welding / fabrication.
- Composite repair / bonding.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations as it relates to the disposal of hazardous wastes and materials.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses):
- ASE certifications preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year collision and body shop repair experience.
- Must be capable of any size repair.
- Proficiency in using welding equipment, paint equipment, shop machines and power tools.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.